Locate:About Us > Partners
Six parters are as follows:
1. Institute of Atmospheric Physics , Chinese Academy of Sciences (IAP/CAS)
2. The Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center(NERSC),Bergen Norway
3. The University of Bergen(UoB),Bergen, Norway
4. Uni Research, Bergen, Norway
5. Peking University (PKU) , Beijing, China
6. Nanjing University, Nanjing, China.
How we should involve new partners?
General view is to expand NZC gradually.
1. New partner(s) should have clear benefit for Nansen-Zhu Centre in its scientific strategy
2. New partner(s) should collaborate with both Nansen-Zhu and partners in Bergen
3. New partner(s) should be able to share their data and modeling output
4. New partner(s) should have mutual benefits for scientists in both Nansen-Zhu and partners in Bergen