(1) Chen Dong, Gao Ya, Wang Hui Jun, Why was the August rainfall pattern
in the East Asia-Pacific Ocean region in 2016 different from that in 1998 under
a similar preceding El Nino background? J. Climate, 2019, (Accepted)
(2) Chen Dong*, Wang Huijun, Sun Jianqi, Gao Ya. Pacific
Multi-decadal Oscillation modulates the effect of AO and ENSO on the East Asian
winter monsoon, International Journal of Climatology, 2018,
(3) Gao Ya, Chen Dong*. A dark October in Beijing 2016. Atmospheric
and Oceanic Science Letters, 2017, 10(3), 206-213.
(4) Chen Dong*, Wang Hui Jun, Yang Song, Gao Ya. A multi-decadal
oscillation in the northeastern Pacific, Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
Letters, 2016, 9(4): 315-326.
(5) Chen Dong*, Wang Huijun, Liu Jiping, Li Guoping. Why the spring
North Pacific Oscillation is a predictor of typhoon activity over the Western
North Pacific, International Journal of Climatology, 2015, 35(11): 3353-3361.
(6) Gao Y., H. Wang, and Chen Dong, Interdecadal variations of the
South Asian summer monsoon circulation variability and the associated sea
surface temperatures on interannual scales, Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 2017,
(7) Gao Y., H. Wang, and Chen Dong, Precipitation anomalies in the
Pan-Asian monsoon region during El Niño decaying summer 2016. International
Journal of Climatology, 2018, 1–15.
(8) Gao Ya, Wang Huijun, and Chen Dong, The capability of ENSEMBLES
models in predicting the principal modes of Pan-Asian monsoon precipitation. J.
Climate, 2015, 28: 8486–8510.
(9) Chen Dong*, Wang Hui Jun, Li Guo Ping, Change in Spring
Meridional Circulation and Its Relation to Summer Typhoon Activities,
Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, 2013, 6(3): 144-148.